Tuesday, April 30, 2024

GEAR AND/OR WEAPONS ORDER

Students have been asking about gear orders- I will be placing one next week. If you are wanting gear, take a look at the sheets I'll have on display this week in class and get an order form in by Saturday. If you wont be in classes before then and want gear, PM me.


We also talked last night in class about weapons training, which we are going to start doing 1-2x a month. This will only be for green belts and above and will take place in second hour classes, starting with this Saturday! I have a few bo's/chucks I can borrow but several students asked me about purchasing their own. There is a big variety in type and looks for bo's, so check out the link below and let me know which one you want and I will add it to my existing order. A bo should be your height or slightly taller. PM me with any questions!

https://centurymartialarts.com/collections/bo-staff